Sunday, March 25, 2007



Look everyone - it's fun time. I just realized I forgot to put a string around the air mask thing around his head. No-one will notice. See how things are out of proportion? That's not called creative license. That's called not enough practice doing life drawing.

You know what I think would be fun? Is if each person who posts on the blog gets another person's style to copy. That'd be fun and stuff. I mean, imitate. You know - I'd dig to check someone draw my Bru & Boegie characters in their own style, trying to get my style down. I'm sure most other dudes would find it entertaining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Good idea mike.
See how I placed BOTH your characters in each of the above drawings?



Ok, ok... not really. But they look kind of similar, right...?

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home