Thursday, February 01, 2007

Adele's sketches of kiffness!


Dec 6 entry: ( My sister's birthday) she is a source of inspiration for me, so perhaps that's why I ACTUALLY put pen to paper that day.The rose is was from her garden(a farm in Estcourt)although I was wilting along with it that day.....not feeling too positive to put it mildly..

Jan 1 entry: After not being able ( once again) to put pen to sketchbook.. I decided to just make a start, a fesh start on the 1st day of 2007,..I drew my sister../wearing a bright orange dress..it was the holidays and we were down the South Coast..

Jan 4 entry:A sketch of Ayla at our accommodation in Coffee Bay .She was sitting on the floor busying herself with sticking stickers onto a line drawing of a butterfly, listening to her story-CD (one of her Christmas pressies) Peter Pan.It was a relaxed moment, and I enjoyed listening to Peter Pan just as much as she did....

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Mogridge said...

The drawing of your sister is really amazing

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I REALLY LIKE THE SECOND DRAWING. RAD.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Yeah, the orange dress pic rocks. A confident line. nice!

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home