Friday, January 12, 2007

WES says:
Happy New Year everyone!!
I have been drawing alot lately and will be sending some new stuff through soon! I drew this last nite at about 12:30am as i could not sleep. It's nothing amazing but it reflects how i am feeling right now. i guess i have some disease called "creation syndrome" where all i want to do it create and draw and paint. i am plagued by my dreams to paint! I finally set up a little studio in my friends basement in the hols where I can sit and paint without my dad freaking me out at home. it's time for loud music and basement art sessions. its time for new noize!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rico said...

"Creation Syndrome"... that's great -- nurture it...never let go of it!... I'm trying to find it again!...

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great work wes

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home